It’s a matte, pigmented formula that goes on velvety smooth and provides long-lasting comfort. It leaves your lips feeling smooth and hydrated, without the dryness and cracking you usually experience with matte formulas.
It’s Gerard Cosmetics Hydra-Matte Liquid Lipstick, and there’s a shade to suit every look and every skin tone – we promise!
WHY DO WE LOVE THE HYDRA-MATTE LIQUID LIPSTICK?
– The formula keeps lips hydrated, without the typical discomfort of matte lipsticks
– There’s no need for regular touch-ups, your colour should last for hours
– You can get away with not using a lip liner (though the Gerard Cosmetics Lip Liner is amazing)
– Easy to use applicator brush suits the consistency of the product
– The formula is consistent and glides on easily
– The on-trend variety of shades compliment most skin tones
– It’s affordable!
THE SHADES | SHOP HERE
Inspired by the neutral hues of the 90’s, 1995 features mauve and rose tones to flatter all complexions.
A medium rosy brown with warm undertones. Extremely versatile, this shade can be adapted to any look.
The hottest hot pink there is, your pout is bound to stand out.
A creamy light brown shade that’s also reminiscent of 90’s glam, this shade looks so chic on light-medium skin tones.
You need this red. It’s perfect. Enough said.
A balance of pink, beige and peach to create the perfect nude.
A deep plum shade with undertones of red features an infusion of sparkling glitter for added glamour.
Serenity is a beautiful warm pink, with a slight undertone of brown to give it depth. This is a must-have for everyone.
A vibrant and summery coral shade, this colour is a Summer necessity.
A statement red wine hue that suits every skin tone under the moon.